fitness inspo: kelly osbourne



"People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first. I made a life change, and the weight loss was an amazing perk."


Besides the fact that her name is pretty awesome if I don't say so myself. I am truly impressed and wow'd by Kelly Osbourne's positive transformation from the inside out!! I love that she is setting an example for young women, to firstly love themselves, and then making the proper changes to live a life that really shows that!

 
{Kelly Osbourne and her Trainer.} 

"If you want to change your body you can’t just diet; if you do that, you lose weight, then get fat. You’ve got to commit to a whole life change and teach yourself a whole new lifestyle."

For someone who 360'd her lifestyle, you can really see and feel the difference in her photos. I admire her for committing to a lifestyle change, because that is really how healthy living is, doing it everyday, and not just making it a sometimes thing. 

I love that she focuses on a combination of doing exercises that are fun for her, and eating right. Life is a balance, she's not going to stop eating her favorite foods, thats just not realistic, because you need moderation and shouldn't deprive yourself. She is really showing other gals that losing weight can be healthy, and sustainable. And When you start making health changes it really builds your confidence because your empowering yourself in a really big way! 



What do you think of her lifestyle change?! I think its fantastic! <3

<3 Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!! Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading each and everyone of them!! <3 <3