March alreadyyy?!?

Wow, so I can't believe its already March!! Where did February go?!? Anyways here's a little recap of what was going on in my month of February!
  • I am totally revamping this blog, making it more simplistic and more "me". I am constantly worried about what people will think because this is such a new and different blog that I'm creating. But I'm working on battling that fear and pushing it out of mind! Ya gotta be uncomfortable to get comfortable!
  • Been really dedicating myself to my newest clients as a wellness coach. My business is really getting started, and I love it a lot! Helping people was definitely one of the missing pieces in my life. I love talking with them, and helping them to get positive health results! The most memorable is when my best friend, lost 10 pounds and started exercising everyday, and committing to a healthy active lifestyle! I am so proud of her!! 
  • Getting ready for Paris next next week!! I'm so so super excited!! :D 
  • I'm really excited & kinda slightly nervous because there is a DC Metro Area Body Transformation Challenge that I will be joining!! Ah, deadline is March 23, if anyone is in the DC, MD or VA area who wants to join with me, email me for more details: thetangylife@gmail.com. Courage Challenge #2 of the year!!! Yikes, this is def wayyyy out my comfort zone! 
Any who, I hope your enjoying your weekend!! And look out for more blog posts coming soon! Thanks for all your lovely comments & support!  <3 <3 Hope February was awesome for you all! 

With Love,
Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!! Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading each and everyone of them!! <3 <3