You Are Right Where You Are Supposed to Be!

Deep conversations tend to be my MO. I can't help but be intense and go for the deeper more meaningful conversations. And I realize and accept that that's just the way I am sometimes, and I'm learning to balance that in with humor, laughter and fun, but I'm grateful I have this tendency to be able to connect with others on a deeper level, because deep relationships, and friendships are what makes life truly meaningful.

Yesterday night I got to spend a very unplanned and super fun fourth of july with one of my best girl friends.
Amist our laughter and conversation, I realized its just like yes we're single and we're actually enjoying life on our own terms.
And as I'm typing this my mind is kinda blown because its true. And because I feel like everyone feels this type of pressure to be a certain way already especially in your twenties when you're figuring things out.
And you know what?
We are exactly where we are supposed to be even though a lot of people, thoughts and ideas have us thinking that there is something wrong with us when we're not married, or in a relationship or not where we want to be career wise. And that we can't be content and happy with our current lives.

For every opportunity that worked out or fell through, its meant to unfold this way.
There's nothing wrong with you if you're not where you imagined your life to be.
Just do better, and work on yourself and pursue the things that you want to pursue.
And to blame yourself, and talk to yourself unkindly.. is not doing you any favors.

You are right where you're supposed to be.
Release the fears, because that is what is holding you back.
And just because you're not where people think you should be. Just have faith and find peace and happiness in what's going on now. This time period in your life doesn't last forever, things are always changing and evolving. Start to enjoy it and things start to seem pretty awesome.

<3 Kelly 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Loves!! Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading each and everyone of them!! <3 <3